Hey Guys, I’m very excited to report that I have just received my first award for this blog, the Liebster Award. I was especially glad to receive this award from a blogger who I personally love, Noor Alomran. It is said that the Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. So thanks Noor ! 🙂
So the rules for this award is quite simple:
1) Thank the person who awarded you the blog
2) Post a short Q&A about themselves
3) Answer the questions the tagger has asked
4) Create a new list of questions for their own nominees
5) Choose a list of their own nominees and notify them
Questions given to me:
1) If you could speak another language, which language would you pick and why?
In an ideal world I’d love to speak all the languages in the world, because how cool would that be! However, my top two are Mandarin and Spanish. China, South America and Spain are all huge countries with so much history and culture and have influenced the world so much. I feel like learning the language of a country gives you a completely new and different perspective towards it.
2) What is something you enjoy to do on your spare time?
O.K this is kind of embarrassing but honestly is important. In my spare time I love to just lounge around in my pajamas watch Netflix with my little sister and eat. I make the most amazing sandwiches if I do say so myself. I even think that I could open a sandwich shop, although they’d all be very very very high in calories But perfect for a binge.
3) What’s one fact about you that not many or any of your followers know?
Well I’m pretty new to blogging so there’s a lot might not know about be. I’m studying Economics, Politics and Law in Ireland and although I was born in Ireland both my parents are Egyptian.
4) What are you hoping to reach from blogging?
Honestly, I’m really a go with the flow kind of person, I never planned a certain goal for this blog in the future. Maybe that’s a bad thing But like any other blogger I would love to expand and have more followers that enjoy my blog and find a little relief from just regular hard life, whether they relate to something or enjoy to have a good read.
5) Where would you want to travel to if you had the chance?
Everywhere. Seriously Around the World in 80 days was my favorite book and movie. Every country has something worthwhile and beautiful in it.
6) When frustrated how do you calm yourself down?
I put on my headphones and just pace up and down my kitchen. I really get a lot of steps in. I just forget my problems and end up dancing.
7) What’s one advice that you would give out?
Everything is Possible if you believe and preserve. Without both you will never succeed.
8) What’s something that keeps you going through any hardship?
I love reading quotes. Inspirational quotes that uplift me but I have lead a very fortunate life alhamdulillah so I haven’t gone through any real hardship compared to other people in the world.
9) Are you a planner or a spontaneous traveler?
Spontaneous Traveler. That’s why I love having a little sister, I could just wake up one morning and be like ” we’re leaving in 10 mins and going out”. Advantages of being a big sister 😉
10) What’s the first thing you do when you wake up and the last thing you do before going to bed?
My face routine? Taking care of your skin is really important for me, especially since I don’t wear makeup most of the time
( even though I do love it).
11) What makes you smile?
Having I nice cup of coffee in a quiet, zen room with my lindor chocolate; particularly early in the morning when no one in my house is awake.
The Liebster award has German origins – the word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, etc. I decided to nominate everyone! I feel like everyone or most people fit into the category so go ahead I nominate you for this award.
My Questions for you are:
- Where are you from/ or where do you currently live?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What would be three things you’d put on your bucket list?
- Party or Netflix and Relax?
- What’s your horoscope and so you think what they say about your horoscope is true?
- Most embarrassing moment?
- Biggest fear?
- chocolate or candy (sour sweets, jelly’s, skittles etc.)
- What is a goal that you would like to accomplish in the near future?
- What wonder of the world would you love to see (Even if it does not exist anymore).
Until Next time,
Sarcastic Beauty Queen Xx